Monday, September 23, 2013

Honey Jujube Tea

What do you do when you can't drive but crave for something outside? You make it yourself.
As of now, I am craving for Oiso Honey Jujube tea! 

Here's the recipe:

  • 20 red dates
  • 5 cups of water
  • 3/4 cup of honey
If it ain't simple, I'm not gonna do it. :p
Well, not in my current condition atleast.

How to make honey jujube tea at in your kitchen?

Pit the red dates.  

Slice them.

Put them all in a pot.

Pour in 5 cups of water into the pot.

Put it on the stove and let it boil.

Once boiled, leave it for 10-15minutes.

Pour in honey. Stir.
Note: Honey sweetness varies. To ensure the drink is up to your "standard", give it a taste.

Ready to be served.
Since I want the normal cold honey jujube that I usually order at Oiso, I added ice to my glass. :)

Where to get the red dates? I believe most local supermarkets would have them.
I got mine from Aeon Wangsa Maju supermarket. :) RM12.90 per packet.

1 commentz:

Unknown said...

hi dear.. we may had same experience of doing the infertility treatment with dr marsita mansor. i was then conceived 3months after the operation (retroverted uterus).. but then had few history.. now expecting of my 2nd child.
gud luck dear ;)