Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Best Gynaecologist in Malaysia ;)

From the title of the post, you can conclude that I have found a gynaecologist I am comfortable with.
She is Dr.Marsita Mansor. =)

How did I end up meeting her?
She is my husband's cousin's gynae. My husband has suggested that we make an appointment with her some time ago but I can't be bothered. My depression level was super high. I can't be bothered to try anymore. There were also some unresolved personal issues during that point in my life.

Few of he major reasons why I agreed on meeting her.
- My husband was the one who called to book an appointment. This is nothing but it shows me he is putting in the effort.
- My husband called for another appointment. We had to cancel the first appointment coz I happened to get my period on the appointment day. We were wrong for not calling. Doc would have gotten better view of my uterus. 
- Mr.Husband is willing to get himself checked too. :)
- The doc is said to be motherly and treats her patients the Islamic way.
- I could feel her sincerity...it could be just me but I feel like she is sincere to help.
- She treats me like a human. You know how embarrassing it is to have someone else "look" at your southern region. :p

For those who wishes to meet her, the following is her clinic address. Do call in to book for an appointment.

Address: 
No. 67, Jalan Melati Utama 4,
Melati Utama,
Setapak.
53200 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03-4106 6990
Fax: 03-4106 6689

To know more about my first appointment with Dr.Marsita Mansor, click here. =)

1 commentz:

sumita sofat said...

There are many gynaecologists in India which provide the best services to the patients for their relief.