Thursday, September 12, 2013

The Humble Chef

After being disappointed with lunch, I suggested The Humble Chef for dinner. I have heard a lot about this place but haven't got a chance to try. Since Mr.Prince Charming and I are not very familiar with Damansara Heights, we took quite a bit of time until we found the place and spot to park. Yes, parking is scarce. Like anywhere else in KL. :p

The size of the restaurant is decent. Just like its name, it is humbly decorated as well. We got lucky to have table! :) As you enter, find a spot. Then, place your order at the counter. A number like following will be given.

I gotta say it is a nice place to hang out with friends but at the same time I don't feel good hogging the seats for too long when there are people waiting for seats. Especially those with kids.

Here is what the counter looks like. On the tabletop is the menu. Printed on A4-size paper and laminated. On the blackboard is a highlight of the day.


Being a olio fan, I ordered Seafood Aglio Olio.


Mr.Prince Charming ordered Chicken Pita and Beef Sandwich. He ordered 2 items because it is cheap and we are both thankful he did as the portion is small.

We like the beef sandwich!

Chicken pita is like the chicken mayo one normally would have in sandwiches. Just that this one fills the pita bread.

This, is our dessert. Me and my creme brûlée. ngehngehngeh


The damage? I won't really call this a damage. ;)


Address:
54, Jalan Medan Setia 2,
Plaza Damansara.
Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 014-22956854

Opening Hours:
Monday - Saturday : 12pm - 3pm & 6:30pm - 11:30pm

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 commentz: