Thursday, September 19, 2013

Journey to recovery - Day 5 to 7

DAY 5
Date: 6th Sept 2013

Felt slightly better. A friend dropped by to see me with her baby girl and husband. She brought me some fruits. Talked a lil. Ate a lil.

Blood pressure seemed fine...no more headaches. My mom told me to not over think as it is probably due to the drugs that have been introduced to me body. I believe she is right. I check my dressing everyday. So far, it is dry. Doc said dry is good so I guess I'm good. From time to time I feel slight pain at the part where I believe the cut is. My mom said it is probably the cut is healing.

Mr.Husband wasn't around...not until Sunday 8th Sept 2013. sighh...I think he needed a lil space too. Taking care of a sick person doing nothing could be draining. I pity him but I want him around. How?

DAY 6
Date: 7th Sept 2013

Just a normal day. Nothing new. Walking was still super slow.
2 friends said they were coming. Didn't know what time. They said some time in the evening.
No news til late to say they were not coming. "=.=
Mr.Husband came back. 

DAY 7
Date: 8th Sept 2013

Dad left for Melbourne. :( That made a weekend like a weekday.
2 friends finally came. Talked a lil. Ate lunch together. Organic chicken masak merah. (Mr.Husband said I shouldn't eat any other chicken apart from the organic ones.....ok darling.)
Parents and sis in-law came. Left when the sun was about to go down. As usual, I talked and laughed like as if I am 100% okay. :p

p/s: Won't do a daily status updates after day 7. Since the surgery, I have only been laying down on my back.....sighh No fun. Not easy. I can only bend my legs to find some comfort. Can't wait for the day when I can lay down on my side...thennnnn on my stomach coz that's how a cat like me roll! :p

0 commentz: