Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Journey to recovery - Day 4

DAY 4
Date: 5th Sept 2013

I thought my blood pressure will be back to normal. I thought I was right when I woke up with no more headaches. I was wrong when it came back after I had breakfast. =( 

My husband and I woke up a lil earlier to pack our stuff for check-out (sounds like as if we were at some hotels, eh?). Lunch came. I ate. I got dressed and wait for the nurse to come with the bills. How much was the bill? RM13036.60. Mr.Husband had to top up a lil coz my insurance only covered RM150 for room/nite. Still a small amount compared to the 5-digit bill. We were both relieved. Phew! His pimples popped upon hearing the total though. :p

Like hotels, check-out time is 12noon. We requested for a wheelchair to send me to the car. First time in a wheelchair man! Too bad we didn't take a pic. :( It was quite scary coz my insides were still painful.

The nurse waited by the entrance until Mr.Husband reached the entrance with the car. When I got into the car, I told him to go over the bumps super slow. That was also the day I wanted to curse the condition of the road surface!!!!! Anyway, I survived. =)

Next appointment with the doc is the following Tuesday 10th Sept; AM. I can't wait to see the doc again. hahaha

When I reached home, I got headaches on and off. It is scary. I drank water with a hope it will help. I ate bananas too. I tried not to read too much. I tried not to stare onto my laptop screen too long. When it gets scary, I lie down.

0 commentz: