Saturday, September 21, 2013

Burger Kaw Kaw SS15 Subang Jaya

Burger Bakar...not sure what the hype is all about.....ended up here the other nite coz we didn't know what to eat and I wanted to go to iamlejen ;)

Before getting to this place, I saw soooo many stalls selling burger bakar. What is burger bakar? hahaha
Anyway, here we are at Burger Kaw Kaw SS15. When in doubt, order one beef and one chicken burger.






Cheezy fries. Just like the picture. Fries with melted cheese and garnished with herbs.

This is fraggy. It is wedges with some funky sauce, cheese and herbs.

Kah ching! Pardon the picture quality.

I don't quite like it. Taste is OK...but our food was cold despite the wait.
I DON'T LIKE MY FOOD COLD!
May not revisit. Sorry.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPodTouch

0 commentz: