Sunday, June 27, 2010

Complimentary Visit to Rene Furterer

Got a chance to experience Rene Furterer for Free. Thank you Accenture! Won a complimentary Hair and Scalp Analysis worth RM80 and on top of that, gets a sample the Myrrhea set range.

As usual, appointment need to be made prior to visit. Booked mine at 11am. By 11am they should be more that ready to accept customers I believe. Anyhow, the consultant was nice. We started with the hair and scalp treatment analysis.

The Analysis
Honestly, it is pretty scarry. I've never seen my scalp or hair texture so upclose! The most I've seen is just like the rest of you; on the mirror! There are 3 parts of the analysis. I can't recall the first one but the last 2 ones are for scalp and hair. I gotta say technology is amazing! I was first registered into their system. Then for each test, the consultant took a shot from 3 parts of the head; front, side and back. After each shot, the image was saved and further explanation was given as to what is shown in the screen. The consultant also explained which product would be suitable for my hair and scalp condition. I'm glad to know that there is no problem with my scalp and hair health!

The Treatment
The complimentary treatment is Complex 5. The treatment started of with neck and shoulder massage. This is to promote better blood circulcation. When done, he applied the essential oil to my scalp and then it on for about 15minutes. The consultant was nice; he used the shampoo suitable for my hair instead of the one which came with the treatment package. When all is done, serum was used before and after blowdry. I normally just let my hair dry on its own so blow drying once in awhile shouldn't do my hair any harm. Compared to the normal hairdresser, the consultant is gentle when he blewdry my hair and no!I didn't feel the heat on my scalp when he did. That's comforting. Maybe because he knows about hair and scalp care.

The visit didn't do much damage to me. I only bought 1 essential oil and a tube of shampoo. Should last quite some time as the essential oil is only used once a week and the shampoo twice a week. Apart from that, the complimentary set was also given. I asked for an extra sample and the consultant gave me another tube of no rinse hair conditioner. =)

Will I visit them again? Yes, for my hair and scalp treatment. Long hair needs extra care. ;) I was worried about my hair when I see atleast one hair on the floor when I brush it. I asked the consultant, he said it is normal to lose 40-100 hair per day. Guess mine is very obvious because it is long and of coz BLACK and THICK! The width of my hair is healthy. =) Tell me, who needs rebonding and colouring? =p
 
For those who has never heard of Rene Furterer, click here to be introduced.

2 commentz:

hidayah said...

biler pegi nih? x ajak pon..haha.

eh, kt mane saloon tuh? rmbut i pon dh x terurus, bak kata asmak! selamba komen rmbut panda tuh hahaha

. Ruz . said...

I went last 2 weekends. Probably the only possible time I could redeeem the voucher i won during BUM.LOL