Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Kiehl's World Environment Day

Kiehl's celebrated World Environment Day 2010 by giving away recycle bags exclusively designed by the Editors of Glam, Female, NuYou and Eh! For every 2 products purchased, one bag is given. All the bags look pretty esp the one by Glam and Female.

Based on my previous post Kiehler I bought 2 products but not given the bag. My bad. I didn't find out how to get the bag when I bought the products. Guess the salesperson forgot too. I only found out when I checked out their fanpage on Facebook.

One of the admins saw my comment and I was lucky enough to still get one bag reserved! How nice :))

Now that I've gotten my bag, I can show it off! =p For more pictures on Kiehl's World Environment Day, click here.


( Pretty eh? )

Kiehl's Official URL :
http://www.kiehls.com/

Kiehl's Malaysia Fanpage on Facebook :
http://www.facebook.com/myKIEHLS

2 commentz:

Rose said...

Nice promotion Idea. Many stores are doing that now.

. Ruz . said...

So cool and pretty. And of coz environment friendly! =)