Thursday, June 17, 2010

Low and Slow

Urghhh! The connection is ridiculously slow today. Is it as sick as I am? :(
I've been trying to load some pages and it either make me wait for ages or it times out.
FYI, I'm now in a telco provider office. Ironic....

Nose feels stuffy. Head feels heavy. Heart wants to be in bed and read all the books in the to-be-read pile.
Feeling pretty low...guess the mood is off this week. Mr.Work is not helping. Bought some books. They cheered me up. I need them!!!!

Weekend is coming sooooonnn!!!
I have these in mind.
- Caramel pudding
- Moist choc cake (if I'm not out with the girls for a slumber party)
- Parmesan oregano bread (fell in love with the one from Subway. Can't keep going to only get the bread rite?)
- Redeem the Rene Furterer voucher I won
- Make some space for new books..space is scarce now :(
- Get my laundry done
- Update my book blog with more book reviews particularly for my very own Roald Dahl Bookathon
- Go to Maxis and change from prepaid to postpaid (this is still in deep consideration)

All/half of the above is only feasible if I'm well and enthusiasm level is not low.

0 commentz: