Saturday, June 19, 2010

Low Mentality

What has the world come into? By the time I'm 30, will all the girls be in lingerie when they leave their house?
I have outgrown my favourite pair of blue jeans. A pair of blue jeans is something essential in everyone's wardrobe (Yes, this includes the males!)

I dropped by KLCC to accompany one of my bestfriends to shop. I wasn't really hunting for a paor of jeans but when Padini is just around the corner, I decided to drop by. Went through a pile of blue jeans and found all of 'em are low-rise. It couldn't be all low-rise, right? I asked the salesperson "Do you have any jeans which is not low-rise?". He replied "No". I was in disbelief so I asked again to confirm. Same answer.

That's so freaking odd. How can you not have anything else? This is the reason why we see butt cracks everywhere. How disgusting. C'mon! Isn't it enoughh that you sell short and tight tees these days? Or even sheer or lowcut? So frustrating. I don't like showing my butt to the world and I still have respect for myself if not for others. On top of that, I really do not feel comfortable about my male family members and loved ones  to be seeing all that ugly sight. Go ahead. Call me old-fashioned or conservative! Atleast I respect myself. =p Whatever happens to modesty, eh?

p/s: Not low enough? Get a super low-rise pair of pants.

A voice of a REAL woman.
http://rosedesrochers.todays-woman.net/2010/05/18/butt-crack-attack/
A girl who probably is sick of low-rise.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/malingering/74011707/

1 commentz:

Rose said...

I found that problem too when shopping for a pair of jeans for my daughter a couple years ago. Everything was low rise. Thank you for the linking love.