Sunday, March 8, 2009

MIA

Can't recall when was the last time I updated this; was extremely bz after the last post. When I was no longer bz, I guess I sorta forgot I've got a space 'ere.Hihi Anyway, I started another blog solely for books. Call me nerd if you wish but that word isn't a real word...More like a slang incase you haven't know. =p

Here I am. Back to where I started blogging just that this time, this space of mine will be opened to all. Deep down, I'm still quite unsure if it should be publicly informed...by public I meant my bunch of friendz out there. My bookblog is more than public. LOL. Itz opened to all Booklovers and if you're not one, you can still drop by. Who knows you might fall in love with books too. ;)

I've juz changed the template of this blog with a hope it could accomodate more stuff. Stuff I've got on my list are :

1. Wishlist
A list of stuff i'd love to have *hint hint*

2. Friendz' Blogz
This will be under the Blogroll section on the right pane.

3. New Visitor Counter
Need a new one to match this new template and of coz to start new. ;)

4. Calendar
Maybe one which could highlight which date contains which post and stuff...

5. QuickLinks
To save time from typing out sites I normally visit.

6. Favourite Websites
Sites I like to go to...what's the difference between this and item no. 5? Well, this list contains stuff I don't normally click to...as in not something I visit on daily basis. ;) If i were to dump all under item no. 5, item no.5 will be super lengthy..so NO. =p

7. Tag Clouds
Found 'da code to do it but if I'm too lazy, I'll juz settle with the Label widget which comes with Blogger.

8. Followers..
Juz for the fun of it. =p

9. Blog-Related
List of sites related to blog stuff like tips and tricks, templates and etc.

OUCH! So many stuff....maybe I'll need to rethink some stuff IF it makes my space here looks so messy. Anyway, let'z juz hope I could keep things coming in.

You might ask why don't I just have one blog and dump everything in. Well, here's my reason. BookBlog is solely for BOOKS and Books-related matters only and itz super public. I usually dump my links to it wherever I feel appropriate. As for this one, it is still pretty discreet. Think only 2 ppl knows about this unless some of you guyz happen to stumble upon this one...then that's a different story. Well, this is the area where I blab about stuff...stuff which are personal, stuff which are stuck in my head or heart juz coz sometimes Idon't wanna argue too much or maybe it is just not too appropriate to be spoken out loud. Despite being a pretty loud person, I swear I'm shy in some ways. *looks down onto the ground* Some stuff I "scribble" here are for myself btu anyway,if you wanna read and have some funny thoughts..maybe you could just keep it to yourself. Well, you get here on your own...don't u? =p

Peace.

0 commentz: