Friday, March 27, 2009

Confused Bird

Attempted to add my Twitting Board here...but the bird got a lil confused and got stucked in the header. =p The cause? I think it is my template.

Mmm...I'm quite happy where they put my Twitting Board but it is not showing quite right.
I wondered why and discovered the culprit is actually the title I put for it.


I gave up so now I'm juz gonna grab the code they have to be embedded into other sites.

Here's how I got started.
1. Deleted all the codes related to the widget they added for my Twitting Board earlier.
2. Get back to Twitter to grab the code.
3. There are 2 options; Plain HTML or the one which requires Flash 9. Well, the latter looks good. So I grabbed it.

Didn't turn out good;overlapped with my other widgets..well,maybe I could resize but it won't look as nice anymore....so I gotta opt for the plain HTML one.

4. Picked colour for the Twitting Board to match my blog. Result? Itz on the right! =p

Saved your time..haven't I? =p

0 commentz: