Thursday, September 4, 2008

Today?Wasn't it yesterday?OR was it the day before?

I hate routines...lol

Well..not completely.

My daily routine as of now.(in detail :p)
-Wake up.
-Help mum with breakfast.
-Wake my broz.
-Eat breakfast.
-Pray.
-Read book.
-Bathe..think what to wear while doing so.
-Get dressed to work.(face cream,legs cream..clothes,brush my hair,put on my lotion,powder my face,a lil bit of crayon :p and finally spritz some perfume)
-Leave house...lock the door and gate.
-Enter my car.
-Turn on the radio.
-Turn on the aircond.
-Lock the door if it doesn't get locked.
-Cram in between cars on the road.
-Pray hard there is atleast one parking space left in the open carpark behind the client building.
-Enter the carpark.
-Park my car.
-Turn off the engine.
-Lock the steering.
-Lock the door.
-Turn on the alarm.
-Walk towards the building.
-Call my bf who is still soundly asleep.
-Take the lift up.
-Tag myself at the main door.
-Tag myself at the Consultant Lab door.
-Take out my latop.Turn it on.
-Take out my mouse, LAN cable and power adapter.
-Connect the LAN cable and mouse.
-Connect the power adapter.
-Log into my laptop.
-Log into Ms Outlook.
-Launch many other stuff :p
-.....
-.......
-Pack my stuff.Tag myself out of the building.
-Pay the parking ticket while praying hard i have enough change.
-Drive home.
-Wash my hands,face and feet.
-change into comfy clothes.
-Eat dinner.
-Clean up table.
-.........

Well,not gonna bore u anymore...
i'm bored typing the boring routines already *sighhhh*

Anyhow, i juz wanna say that somethings are TOO routinely(is there such word?) done that we tend to not know whether i've done it today or not.

E.g. I went to the loo juz now..had to tag myself out and stuff...but i don't remember taggin myself in before that juz coz i've done it every single day.
Everytime i leave the seat, i wonder if i've packed all my stuff into my bag.
Everytime i locked my car and walk away...i wonder if i've already really locked my car...or was it yesterday that i did so.
Urgh....signs of ageing? I don't think so.
Signs of too repeatedly done? Absoloutely YES!

The good thing about doing routine stuff is...u're familiar with them and tend to do it well....
As for my trouble about not being productive at my previous role...

i found a quote for myself :

"While you are crossing the chasm, you are unproductive because you are in unfamiliarterritory." - Joe Walker -

0 commentz: