Friday, March 13, 2009

Nice meetin' u

This is juz gonna be a short one but I seriously think some ppl really need to know how to handshake. =p

Met a guy over a Townhall Meeting juz now...didn't really get his name but gosh...his did the bonecrusher handshake...ouch! I almost told him "Hey,that's a bit too hard...loosen up a lil bit, will ya?..Plus,I'm a girl...i believe my bones and all are pretty soft compared to urs...and no!I do not have the strength to match urs.TQ."

Well, he's not the first one who crushed my bones. Atleast he's a guy. A colleague of mine, who is a girl...gave me that as well...When I first met her, she totally crushed my bones. OUCH! After sometime knowing her, I told her that she shouldn't shake people's hands like she does. Here's what she said. "Ruz, it wasn't a bonecrusher. It is a firm handshake. A lot of people told me that about my handshake. They said it is firm." *siiggghhhh* Firm won't make ppl like me go OUCH!....

I've also met ppl who gave handshakes like a deadfish. Gosh! If you're not interested to shake hands, then don't! Keep your hands by your sides. Smile =) and juz acknowledge that person. End of story. Urgh....

Both bonecrushers and deadfishes should mate up to have a nice handshake; FIRM.

0 commentz: