Friday, March 27, 2009

eChirping

I dun chirp but Twitter made me. LOL!
I didn't intended to sign up but a colleague told me to subscribe to him.
I was juz there to check out what Twitter is all about and tadaa! I'm now chirping.

Itz a very simply web thingy. It is where you update what you're up to.
Yeah....sometimes updating the status on your IM and Facebook is simply not enough. =p

Another colleague of mine registered juz few seconds after I did and she ended following quite a number of people..like the actors in Heroes. Don't tell me to name them coz I don't really know their names. :

Anyway, to those of you who wonders about this chirping thingy, click to my Twitting board.
Yes. I juz called my Twitter page a Twitting board. Those who are interested to know what their idols are up to should definitely register for an account too. ;)

It is very simple to use so you don't have to be so internet savvy to know how to use it.

Features:
- Updates on what u're currently up to.
- Change your backgroup pic with your fav. pic.
- Keep up-to-date with that your friends are up to...well,not juz friends but anybody (they gotta be on Twitter though. =p)
- Send/Receive messages

If you have any probs chirping, feel free to shout out here. =p

Other features?
Mmm...lemme see. It enables you to integrate ur Twitter onto Facebook, mySpace, Blog and Typepad. Others? They provide HTML codes where you can just paste into your widget/site/....

Twitter on Facebook; checkin' if updates done on Facebook would update my Twitterboard on Twitter.com.



Oh no! Not yet I guess. :

Anyway, since I see my friends updates in the pic above, it shows that updates done on Twitter.com would trigger updates into Twitter on Facebook. So...1st test failed...2nd test passed.

Twitter on Blogspot? You'll know if it works if it appears on the right-pane of this blog and...I plan to put it on Ruz's Bookshelves too. :) Will see if it is relevant of not....

0 commentz: