Saturday, March 28, 2009

Lunatic

I had 2 phone calls while I was out today. Both callers told my bestfriend and I don't have anything better to do. Here'z the thing. Both of us didn't feel like driving. We also don't wish to get stuck in the traffic esp when we are going to enter the city during lunch. Besides all that, we wanna save some bucks too. =p

What have we done to be given such remarks? I picked her up from her house and parked at an LRT station quite in the middle of her house and mine. We took the train to KLCC and walked to Low Yat. Are you gonna call us nuts now? Go ahead. We used to walk alot alot when we were back in school. Walking from the school to LRT station is nothing and it is not even far; just about 10-15mins walk. I've managed less than 10mins too...well, itz not far and I used to walk extremely fast. Where else have I walked to? Mmm...

1. From school to a friends house in Kg. Baru.
2. From a friend's house in Damai to Ampang Park..then to my hse..multiple times.
3. From school to my house.
4. From Ampang Point to my house.
5. From an LRT station (can't remember which station) to a friend's house in TTDI.

Furthest is number 3..think it is about 15km and nearest would be number 4.

When I was back in uni, I used to walk to anywhere I wanna go to in the campus coz I've got no car...and the feeder bus sux back then (not too sure about now..). Sometimes my friends and I would go down the apartment to take a walk too...ya know, juz to enjoy the air and chat. =)
Walking helps ease my mind too.

When is the best to walk?
1. Right after it stops raining.
2. At night. Especially when it is windy. =)

What I regret about walking? I dunno how true this is but it makes my legs big. =( I talked about it with my bestfriend...looks like we both have the same opinion. = If I were to mention this to my colleagues, they might not believe it. Ruz walked? Seriously? She could? =p
Yes guys. I walked. Well, I still love walked. LEISURELY. ;) And no..I'm not interested in hiking and the likes. =p Sowie. I mall-hop from time to time too. =p

What I do while I walk? Mmm...if i'm with a friend or two, we'll talk...sometimes sing. =p well...it all depends on the situation; can't juz sing when there's too many passerbyZ. =p Some other times, I would sing to myself...but most of the time, I do alot of thinking along the way.

Anyway, driving could sometimes increase the risk of drivers getting heart attacks or depression. Why? Too many "funny" drivers on the road to just get on our nerves. URGH! some has too much patience that the drive super slowly like that have 50hours per day. Some has no patience that they honk you to move forward even when the car in front of you is static. URGH. How smart. Guyz stop complaining about women drivers. Trust me. There are alot of funny drivers who are males out there. I've encountered many today. IT SUX!!!!!

At times like this, it is a lot better to walk in the sun. Atleast I get to walk and clear my mind. =p
Feel free to argue. I saved my petrol. Best of all, I paid 0bucks for parking today. Muahahaha

0 commentz: