Monday, March 16, 2009

One centimetre away

Is this a month of quizzes or am I really that bored? LOL.
Anyway, I've seen quite a number of friends posted what their birthday said about them.
Honestly, I ignored it many times already but...somehow now,I just did it. Why? Well, I was doing the last question of an online training...when I clicked Next, the thing just hangs there...URGH! Why is it so damn cruel??? Why can't it let me finish atleast one training a day???!?!?!?!? See! I usually reach my objectives well if I do not rely on anything else....hahaha

Anyway, here it is...the results of the quiz done.

Since the idiotic thing is still stuck at the same screen, lemme analyze the result a lil.

Stubborn and hard-hearted.
100% accurate.

Strong-willed and highly motivated.
Most of the time. YES! Guess it is from the point earlier. Comes in pair. =p

Sharp thoughts.
Can't judge this.

Easily angered.
DEFINITELY. Though so, I've planted some lil patience-seeds into my soul and I've been fine so far. =)

Attracts others and loves attention.
Nah! Attracts? you gotta be kiddin' me. Loves attention? I'm a girl. =p Well, I seek attention from those who I want it from only. =p

Deep feelings.
Yerp.

Beautiful physically and mentally.
Can't judge this.

Firm Standpoint.
Comes together with 1st and 2nd point.

Needs no motivation.
Still do once in awhile...maybe more towards encouragement and assurance I guess.

Easily consoled.
Pretty...but plz dun take advantage. Thanks.

Systematic (left brain).
Mmm...could be coz I use my right hand more than I use my left hand.

Loves to dream.
=) =) =)

Strong clairvoyance.
Not telling u more. =p

Understanding.
Can't judge this.

Sickness usually in the ear and neck.
Yet to feel in my ear...but neck?Sometimes. I see Mr.Laptop everyday...and I kinda live online too. =p

Good imagination.

;)

Good physical.
Mmm...dunno.

Weak breathing.
Maybe...

Loves literature and the arts.
I could appreciate but I do not have the patience to produce it. =p

Loves traveling.
YES YES YES! Need buckz to see more!

Dislike being at home.
Mm...not-so-true.

Restless.
Sometimes.

Not having many children.
Mmm....REALLY??? =|

Hardworking.
Not if I'm demoralized.

High spirited.
Mmm....no comment.

Spendthrift.
HEY!!! No!!!!! Honestly, No! I usually buy things I want...and of coz need to have...and of coz those I do not have yet.... *blink blink*

0 commentz: