Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Scissors Paper Stone and a Candle?

I've been in KLCC since Dec 12, 2008. See if there will be anything coming in by end of April. Yes. I said April. LOL. What have I done here so far? Mmm...I did quite a number of trainings online. I came up with a book blog after a month. I.....mmmmm can't really recall. =p

Anyhow, it is time to cut down ALL unnecessary expenses. I quit shopping. So no more books, perfumes, accessories, clothes, handbags, CDs and gawd knows what else. Everyday I still hafta spend atleast 10bucks. *siiiggghhh* 7bucks for parking...the rest on food. For the past 2 weeks, I've spent less than 5bucks for lunch. However, this week is pretty impossible. Yesterday, my colleague told me to accompany her for lunch coz she wasn't feeling very well and we had lunch with a manager and 2 other people. Today, 2 of my colleagues are coming over to KLCC so expect to spend on lunch....and there goes my plan to eat light food. *siiiggghhhh*

Today's my brother's bday...he wanted a body brush...of all things eh? Then last nite he told me to get it as his bday present...well, itz not that expensive but I'm cutting down all that i could...so i guess i'll see how... :|

Anything nice coming up soon? Well, it depends. I've got quite a few stuff in my hands which IF i get it done as expected i can earn some bucks and settle my electone loan with my dad and of coz my credit card bill. LOL. Another thing is....mmm a secret...more like a surprise maybe...well,it will be nice IF it really happens. No worries. Will definitely broadcast it when it happens. ;) For those who knows about it, keep it low coz i dunno when it will happen; scheduling issues. Not work related though. ;)

I'm supposed to be in a mid of an online training now but i dun feel like reading too much techy stuff. I wanted to update my other blog but i'm not too sure i can crack out gewd sentences and ideas with this current mood im in. Anyhow, i think the topic would be "Ebooks vs Physical Books". Could blab about it anytime...just prefer to do it in a better mood to ensure better I have more good points and better sentence construction. ;)

0 commentz: