Thursday, May 15, 2008

Things better not spoken

There are things which are better kept to our hearts sometimes...esp in a relationship.
I've learnt to be patient. I've learnt to compromise. I've learnt to put my anger aside.
And the list goes on.....yet there are still more things to improve.
No doubt things can make u doubt whether or not your relationship would work...therefore,faith and determination are the keywords....i guess atleast 2 of the keywords.

Let me get straight to the point and let it out. Since it is juz 9:12am in the morning when i start cracking lines here.

I hate the fact that his biological clock is sooooo messed up.
He is almost nocturnal.Urgh...never knew this could be used on homo sapiens..but i juz used it...worse...i used it on someone i wanna have my future with.How ironic.Anyhow....i'm already working now. My work is pretty demanding at times. It is very nice that ppl around me understand that esp my family. In a relationship....communication is crucial. My biological clock is fine. I sleep at nite...i wake up and go to work in the morning. I don't doubt that there are times my work is eating up my life but i try my very best to pull it back to me. I.e. i make sure i read atleast one chapter in my storybook everyday....and sing to the songs i love and of coz listen to the radio....and yeah...facebook'ing.See!I have life!

Now, back to HIM.
1. He doesn't do his work til itz like 2 hours b4 submission...sometimes the nite b4 the deadline.
2. He hardly wakes up b4 noon...by the time he gets up..im pretty done with 12 hours of my day.
3. He doesn't eat properly and eats fastfood rather than cook crap on his own.
4. He's glued to the idiot box...urgh.
5. Hardly focused on his studies....his uni sux too...they juz suck $$$....this is definitely a priority issue
6. If i manage to leave the office early...he wants to go out with his friends and come back like 9...or 10 pm....

Last nite, he went out right after i finished packing up my stuff to go home. When i reached home, i called to ask when will he be back..he said around 9...When he got home, he told me a friend of his is coming over to buy air tickets coz this idiotic guy doens't have credit card..he said it won't take long...however,he only called when it was almost 11pm...hello?i've been up since morning and i've been working not sitting down and do nothing at work...haih.........in the end,when he called me, i was already asleep...therefore,no communication.Full stop.

Mister...please get ur stuff done..which is to get a degree and come back to kl. Forget bout earning soooo much money from stock exchange and forex and some fancy bzness ideas of urs as gettin a degree is ur number one.Quit paying for astro and stop watching the idiot box...it would make u an idiot after sometime.It first makes u a slave...then make u an idiot. Forget bout the moronic LAN games...once in awhile it is fine..but if it steals ur study time and mood away from u.Ditch it. Stop copying other ppls' hw and tests. U have better brains. Use it! Last but not least, stop dreaming about a new car. If u wanna get married and serious about it,save the $$$.OK?We can worry about ur car later.It is me who needs a new one.Need...not want....OK?

See!These kind of things are better kept inside....if i were to talk this way,it will definitely ruin my relationship. All i do is keep one eye closed and take a very deep breath. Who says i dunno how to live my life?I do :) I really do...though compromising is pretty tough....i still do :)

0 commentz: