Saturday, May 24, 2008

I killed someone today...My dreams were not juz dreams...They gimme signs

I woke up from a bad dream today...my youngest bro and i was playing with a his friend. We played some sort of a chasing game...i chased the kid and he ended up on an abandoned undermaintainence roller-coaster...when i saw the "Under Maintenance" signage...i was too late to save the boy...he ran on the rail and one of the railing fell...and he fell onto the ground which was few storeys below us.I saw the boy's father and accompanied them to the cemetery to burry the boy. Out of nowhere, my dad appeared telling there's a skeleton in the ground (the spot where the boy was about to be burried)....after some time digging...Yes...we indeed discovered a skeleton. One of the hands was still pretty fresh though. Like as if it was just dead few hours ago. It was very pale. We held the hand and though "Who's hand is this?". My dad said he wants to take it home. I was very scared already. My mom said the hand looked a lil like my dad's. That made him wanna take it home even more. I couldn't say anything. I just want the boy's body to be cremated as soon as possible. As soon as it was cremated, the world was already very dark. I went to the mall where i originally parked my car...then i bumped into a friend...we talked...then i guess i eventually went home...The moment i opened my eyes, it was 6am.
I wonder when was the last time my brain actually stopped working and rest at night. I have dreams every nite. Its juzt whether it is significant to remember or not. Most of the time, they were juz some general kind of things that i don't even wanna recall...so they juz went away....

Another part of my dream last nite was....
I went to someone's house which was also a hair saloon..i went there to trim my hair. In my dream, i went there because they were all female and i feel comfortable with them (i dunno them in real-life though). The first woman started trimming my hair...then she left and told me to wait as she wants to watch the idiot box or answer a call. I waited for a very long time.Veeerrrryyyyy long...it felt like hours. I made a face..then a girl saw me and said sorry; the other lady forgot she cut my hair..WTH?!Anyhow, the girl continued to trim my hair and it turned out juz so-so.
Nothing significant here but i just remember the dream.LOL...Well 3 things to highlight here though; 1. I hate the idiotic box. 2. I hate it when ppl put me on hold just so that they can answer their calls and later forget they were talking to me. 3. I hate waiting!!!!!

Here comes the part that relates to the title above (yeah....i love to tell things from the very extreme beginning..i wonder how my significant other can stand me...lol).

I left home around 945am this morning to withdraw my money from the ATM. Then i headed to the Golden Triangle. On my way there, i was thinking about my dream...and how will my day be today. Out of nowhere, a brown orangey cat ran to cross the road...right in front of my car...it was too late for me to stop my car...so i ran into it...or rather him....or her...it hit the front of my car very hard...when i looked into my side mirror, i saw the cat on the road and something(looks like a piece of board..didn't know what it was) flew.....the cat was sooo in pain....i screamed when i ran into it....i swear i could feel the bones i ran onto... :'( I can't believe i did that...and of all creature...i killed the kind of creature i love the most :'( i was shaky for awhile...called a friend just to talk it out...when i reached my destination and parked my car, i check if anything went wrong with my car or if there's anything stuck in front of my car...that's when i discovered my car plate number was missing....So that was the thing which flew when i hit the cat. Any witness? Well,there was a mid-age man on the side of the road in front of the Indonesian Embassy when i ran into the cat. He looked at me...and he looked fierce. I believe he heard the cat screaming :'( OMG.........................Plz forgive me..............Mr./Miss Cat....... Plz forgive me.....I didn't didn't see u..... :'( I REALLY didn't.........Hope u dun have ur family members waiting for u to return....Gosh............ :'(

After i'm done with my stuff in the Golden Triangle, i headed back to my housing neighbourhood and look for a car workshop to get the car plate replaced. Thought of just replacing the one which broke but it would make the one at the back of my car looks very old and yellow...so i changed both...and it cost me 30 bucks. Being a shopaholic, i didn't just pay for the plate numbers...i bought a pair of window shades for my car...thought i could put in on the driver's side....it ended up being in the shape of the windows for the windows at the back for passengers...WTH...i put it on anyway...so that when i drive ppl arond (whenever is that), they will be shaded.Haih....Well, it was 10 bucks.

0 commentz: