Monday, May 26, 2008

It is not boring; it is nicccceeeeeeee :)

I would like the Malaysians to love reading..especially the youths....guess itz pretty hard to get it done...but not impossible i believe :D
We just need to get them to read based on their genre...yes..humans has got genre too...lol
As for me...my genres are Chic-Lit,Self-Help and Computer (Technical).

I dunno if i can ever get my brothers to love reading.I dunno if i can ever ditch the idiot box and RPG thingy...I dunno how can i tell people reading is not boring.

I know for sure that i got my bf to read...even if itz juz bzness-related stuff...those are still books and the reading word is there....and i managed to get him to love spending time in the bookstore i believe.

Here at work,i kinda get a colleague of mine to read.He'z into deep non-fiction stuff....guess he'z a very critical guy...i prefer light stuff after work.This morning,another colleague of mine, asked me what kind of books i read...and she said she had juz finished reading a chinese book.Wow!I didn't tell them to read...they juz hear me read :) Fantastic.I dun have to pester people...

Well.Letz hope i can get more people to read after this post :)

0 commentz: