Saturday, May 3, 2008

Extremely Hectic

Itz been awhile since i last posted a new post.
Well,lots had happened...lots of $$ had been spent...and of coz lotsa time has been spent in the office...working.They still dare to say they want their employees to have work and life balance *Sighhh*

Now, i'm trying my very best to have the balance. There's simply more to life than just work.Right?Anyhow, since i started working in this company, i made a vow that i will not bring home my work..as in continue doing my work after i get home from work.Craziness.
I have spent like half of my day in the office working already...if i were to bring home my work and get it done at home....i only have like what...3 or 4 hours to myself???No way!So not happening.

I started picking up books to read and try my very best to read atleast a page per day. My vocab is soooo getting limited and i dun think i wanna say anything about my sentence construction. I'm thankful that i can still form decent sentences to write my thoughts here.Hahaha

U might wanna know what happened to the new electone. Well, i love it. The first song i played on it was "I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing" by Aerosmith..almost cried....juz cause it took me soooo long to have a proper electone and this time i spent my own money on it. Minus this month, i still have 21 more months to settle the installments. It is worthied. I now have something else i can do besides juz work stuff. Been seeing my friends since the 1st week of April so im hardly at home over the weekends.HArdly have time to get anything in my room organized.*Ashamed*
The last time i played a song on the electone was maybe 2 or 3 weeks ago.

My work...is still the test data thingy. This time it is worse coz i have to create test data to be sent to 3rd parties like DiGi, Celcom and UMobile for them to their Maxis data at their side. Not-so ez-pz. Had to do some clean ups a number of times. In the end, i ended up creating the test data manually...as in 1-by-1.Tediosity is a newly added word in my vocab. Thanks to the test data.Anyhow, i hope to get to roll-off this project in the end of this month. When they first assigned me to this project, my roll-off date was 1st of June. After some time, they extended it to 1st Oct.*Sighhh* Now, it is back to 1st June. However, though they said the date is already confirmed, my date still says 1st Oct. Hope they would update soon. :

0 commentz: