Monday, April 6, 2009

Ruz vs Bex

LOL! Shopaholic madness is ON!

Lemme do a quick check how much I have in common with Bex...in other words,AM I A SHOPAHOLIC? Nah...don't think so..but I shop and I crave for stuff. =p

We both :
- have a wardrobe which would throw up any second.
- have to buy something...or have to have something most of the time.
- loves the feeling of having new stuff.
- the % and SALE signs distracts me ALOT.
- have to have opinions on everything..(reference:my bf =p)
- don't remember we bought something...and have something til someone pointed it out.
- can't remember when we swiped the "magic" card and when were we in "that" particular store.

How I differ :
- NOT a klutz! *rofl*
- I do not exceed my credit card limit..iIm not too sure if I have to use the phrase "not yet" here.
- I buy Bookz!!!!!
- I don't buy dresses.
- I don't go for brands! =p
- I don't have Derek Smeath after me. LOL
- I'm still staying with my parents.
- I do not freeze my card in the ice cube...don't think I ever would.
- I won't sell 70% of my stuff; I would only sell 30% of it...I would also giveaway.
- I don't write much...and I don't have a nice laptop. =p ...Yet to have maybe.
- I have a ride!!!! =p Boooooo!

Am I influenced by the movie?
NO!
Have I read all the books?
OF COURSE I HAVE!
Am I influenced by Becky Bloomwood?
No way!I AM ME. =p
Has the movie done anything to me?
Yes; it made the mannequins talk to me in the malls. It's creepy. Stop it!

0 commentz: