Friday, April 17, 2009

KLCC Banned!

Why it is banned?
It is EVIL.

I've been on-the-bench for gawd knows how many months now.
(I know how many months but don't wanna reveal it here...well.still <5months)

On-the-bench location :
KLCC

What is evil in KLCC?
Kinokuniya, iSetan and Zara.
And just a couple of days ago, City Chain joined the club. Urgh!WHY???? *faint*

Why is it EVIL?
The mannequins in iSetan wouldn't stop showing off her nice clothes.
ZARA kept having nice knitted stuff..URGH
Kinokuniya..Kino is Kino. The smell of the store is already soooo tempting. Need I say more?
You know what the store has rite?? =p
Lastly...City Chain joined the EVIL club a couple of days ago when it has 20% discount on Titus watches!

Someone asked me if I ever get bored of KLCC. My answer has always been and will always be No unless there's an event going on there like New Year celebration, National Day and etc because roads surrounding it will be super congested that it will take me like 1hour to reach home when it is supposed to take me 15minutes max. I've been going to KLCC since it was opened when they had no McDonald's and Pizza Hut...oh!and Sushi King. LOL! When I was in high school, I used to go to the cheap accessories shop named Chamelon..it is still there now and still cheap.Hihihi Other than that? Well, Vincci and the foodcourt. Don't have much bucks as a kid. Why Vincci? Well, I used to be sooo into accessories. Allergic to nickel but those are what I could afford. Sad. LOL. Foodcourt? Well, it is the cheapest and I love their nasi goreng pattaya. Too bad, they have remodeled the whole foodcourt and replaced the stalls with some others. Think the only one which remain is the Milano Pizza. Still the same auntie behind the cashier and same menu. Price? I REALLY can't remember.

Here is something I disagree with KLCC; Everything under the sun.
They've got to rethink this coz they are more like everything under the moon or something.
Everything-under-the-sun tag belongs to One Utama. It REALLY has everything under the sun. Fastfood outlets. Name any. They have it all. Don't believe me? I'll name a few. McD,Burger King, A&W,Carls Jr., Chillis and TGIF. =p

What else under the sun?
Their MPH is the biggest in KL or maybe in Malaysia. TGV and GSC. Parkson and Jusco.

Think I'll stop here.
The sun is too big and too hot that I'd melt.

Anyway, I'm pretty done shopping in KLCC so even if I drop by, I won't buy anything...well, except food. =p


0 commentz: