Thursday, April 23, 2009

Domestic Day and the Jam

Firstly, I would like to thank Ms.Jam for making life more complicated that it already is.
About 70% of my life is spent in KL but I never had to go through too many jams in a day just to get to my destination. How nice Ms.Jam.

Recently, I just got posted to another project and yea...new client side.
Can't believe the number of jams i have to go through. Well, this may be perfectly normal for many others but not quite for me. I've been living in KL for a say....70% the years in my life. My school is in KL. I stayin KL and i even hang out in KL. Jam should be in my lifeline? How wrong. Hahahaha

Anyway, I think the jams are causing my headaches lately. Hope I won't continue being like this coz I need to work! I've been leaving home early ever since but doens't help much. :( Ms.Jam, not only u're eating up my time and energy, you are also eating up my money! And you make people pollute the air even more than they would normally do without you!

Under the current situation, I'll have to allocate some hours over the weekends to get my laundry and ironing done. Urgh!

Btw, Mr.Prime Minister, do what you're expected to do and let us have the privilegde to claim for the parking fare. K? The basement parking isn't that great anyway so being able to claim would cool us down a lil. Thanks.

1 commentz:

naliea said...

same here..benci with the traffics, peoples, and etc..sometimes i feel like going out n live somewhere else but i guess i will miss it later..hehehe