Sunday, February 24, 2008

My 23rd February

Thought the day started well...boy was i wrong :(

Morning
Ran some errands

Noon
Sang few songs on the karaoke system.

Afternoon
Picked up my youngest bro from his tuition class.
Took my youngest bro to the National Library just cause he wanted to go so much; had to keep my eyes wide open....yeah i have no sense of direction...thank god i reached the library without getting lost. *phew*
Read some chapters of SAMS Teach Yourself Unix in 10 minutes.
Discovered someone ran into the side of my car (passenger side)...*sighhhh*
That practically ruinned my day :(
It won't cost much to get it fixed..juz that the door is a lil it dented so it needs to be knocked from the inside...gawd knows when will i get it done.I dunno which idiotic doesn't know how to drive a car..
Well,if you can't handle a big car, get small car.
If you can't handle a small car, get yourself a motorbike.
If you can't handle anything...just use public transportation.
Nuff said!

0 commentz: