Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Musical Mood ~~~Tralalalala

Dunno what has got into me...suddenly i'm super into music...yea...again..LOL
My electone books are back in my room..the electone bench is back to where the electone is instead of the ironing board or the dresser.

Found the acapella group in KL named six2eight..thought of joining..emailed the manager and he siad they look for people from time to time...question now is; would my parents approve?Will i have all the time in the world to do everything?Will i fit in?The manager didn't mention anything about having a good voice...he only mentioned "......and a voice that can blend. An attitude that is not afraid of performing in front of audiences and able to deliver a song are helpful, though these can be developed." ;)

Rite now...since last fri i've been having Marie Digby's songs in my ears at work and at home.LOL..Now i have the playlist on my blog...hihihi

0 commentz: