Thursday, February 28, 2008

IT Confusion State

Here I am...confused (again....)
Why am I alwayz in confusion? Well, on top of the list is alwayz the part of me which wants to know all and be good in all..while being good at hardly anything right now. *sighhhh*

So..what'z the confusion about this time? Keyword : IT, job, SAP, Java and Oracle.

Main aim :
1. Project Manager
2. DBA @ PRo-programmer :p
3. Trainer (this might be it when i'm down with many kids and a husband..planning is good rite?)

List of interest (in whatever order)
Interest 1 : SAP
Reason : HUGE demand, anywhere in the world....going places...more towards
customization rather than building i guess.It also looks like a complete system..
well it should be rite?
Concern : How long will it last being strong in the market?


Interest 2 : Oracle
Reason : Pretty good demand..i'v spent my dad's RM1.5k on the training but did not take
the certification exam...didn't really get what the instructor was taking about and
my stuff did not work they did the hands-on thingy so i dunno what i know :(
Concern : I will have to dig out time to read both volumnes of the books...DBA carries pretty
HUGE responsibilities...data data data info info info...

Interest 3 : Java
Reason : Many companies moving towards freeware thingy..and it could also work on SAP
thingy now. Looks interesting...well,i admit it IS interesting as long as i know what
thing to use and how to implement it. LOL.
Concern : Needs lotsa lotsa hands-on and patient people to guide me and get me up and
running.

0 commentz: