Monday, April 9, 2012

Shopping Entry Debut

How many times and how many years have we asked ourselves these questions when we are slowly approaching the end of the month?

"When is my salary coming in?"
"Do I Have enough to last til end of month?"
"Gosh! Where did all my money go?"
"Where I did I spend all my money???"

Many a time, we don't have the answer. Why?
1. We don't keep track of our expenses.
2. We buy little items and we don't see them anywhere in our nest.
3. We forgot what we bought.
4. We juz do not know! =p

Due to the above reason(s), I have decided to keep track of my shopping activities. Not just in terms of how much I've spent but also what and where I spent my LITERALLY hard earned bux.
I believe my husband will agree that sometimes I buy junk. =p Items in this category normally appears like a necessity when we give away our bucks but few months down the road(if not weeks or days), we ask ourselves "Why in the world was I so dumb to be spending money on such items?!?!". Lol!

So here it is,my shopping entry debut. ;)

Date:6th April 2012
Money taker: Sephora
Payment Term: Debit
Total Damage : RM317


Money taker : Kinokuniya
Payment term : Cash and Visa
Total Damage : RM36 (cash) RM130.20 (Visa)

 
 
Money taker: Uniqlo
Payment term : Cash
Total Damage : RM59.90
(image from http://www.uniqlo.com/my )



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 commentz: