Saturday, April 14, 2012

Saturday; 14042012

Money taker : DeCleor
Payment Term : Visa
Total Damage : RM792.00




Free:




Big amount? It is actually a bargain. I initially wanted to get only 2 products first; night cream and day cream. These 2 should cost me about RM470. Still need other stuff; cleanser, toner and etc.

At RM732, I buy cleanser, toner, spot corrector and night cream. What happened to my plan on getting the day cream? No need to buy. It is inclusive with the items in the bag. Full size ok?

I still have a couple of other products from DeCleor in travel size just incase I get to go places again. Yes....I still want to go placessss :p

So at RM792, I got all that I needed! How long this will last me? I gotta say over a year! ;)

I believe Mr.Husband is happy that I am working and earning. =P

No other big purchases done today!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 commentz: