Friday, November 5, 2010

Jewellery Organizer

Recently saw jewellery organizer by gin&Jacqie. :) It comes in 2 sizes. What's awesome about it? The smaller size has 18 pockets on each side. So altogether it has 36 pockets. Was a lil tempted to get the bigger one but I seriously can't recall how many non-precious accessories I have in my collection so I opted for the smaller one. Being a fussypot, I always thought of preserving my posessions to last longer...so all the accessories are put into a small clear plastic bag...then only into the pocket. Just so that the accessories are not directly exposed to the air and IF any of it would discolour over time, it won't leave stain on the jewellery organizer.

What it looks like? See the image below.

What's so awesome you may wonder. Well, it is quite a way for a hoarder to get her stuff organized..... :p
For more products by gin&Jacqie go to its official website.

That's all for now people. I'm still dreading to get my room organized. Atleast the jewellery organizer helps to get rid of one box from the dresser.

0 commentz: