Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Why One Should Be In Bed By 10pm!

After yearsssss of working, only last night I got the chance to sleep at 10pm! Such an awesome feeling I get when I woke up this morning at 6:45am. It was showering outside and I read a chapter of Happiness in Hard Times by Andrew Matthews. Though it was still quite dark outside, I feel FRESH! The sound of my dad teasing my mom while having his breakfast is wonderful too. Things are well when you get enough rest.

I walked on the threadmill for a bit. Then vacummed the house. Chatted with my mom a lil. Then hit the bed to chat with my prince charming a little. By the time I hit the shower, it was already 10:15am. On other days, that will be the time I finally get to open my eyes. Not only that, I will be waking up to sore body and (sadly..still) fatigue.

After last night, I hope there will be another night when I can get a great good nite rest!

0 commentz: