Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Series of Unfortunate Events on a Tuesday

I don't remember getting up from the wrong side of the bed in the morning. I don't remember doing anything unusual at all to get my day started but it simply wasn't my day.

1. Nausea in the morning.
2. Almost left the house without wearing a watch. (Yes,this is something not right for me.)
3. Bumped into someone's car and triggered the other car's alarm...
4. Didn't lock my car after I parked my car and left for dinner.
5. Hit the curb when I parked my car back at the office after dinner.
6. Had mount point issues in the servers I was supposed to patch.
7. Had patch installer issues....it didn't detect my servers. *sweat*
8. Number 6 and 7 held me back at work.
9. The construction worker decided to close the road I normally used to send my colleague home; I got lost! Mind you, it was alredy 11:45pm.
10. Reached home. No parking...had to park many blocks away from my block.
11. Almost reached my floor, saw a huge moth at the stairs. *scared!*
12. Realized I did not bring back my new shower gels I've been wanting to use to wash away dissappointments. Called a colleague who happened to still be in the office and requested him to take 'em back.
13. A stupid insect appeared in my room when all I wanted to do is fly away to my dreamland.
14. My bf gave an answer which I hope to negate.

I hope item number 14 stops the series.......May tomorrow be a better day. And yeah, it shed a tear.

0 commentz: