Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I Wish Upon A Star

Last nite, i went to the airport to send my dad off to London. It'z been awhile since i last went to the airport. I miss departuring from the country. I miss getting on the plane. I miss looking for my seat in the plane. I miss the smell in the plane....haihh....When will i ever get on the plane again. That gave me the idea of going to either Melbourne or Sydney next year. The money part, I'll think about it later. LOL!

On my way to the airport, i looked up into the sky just coz itz been soooo long since i actually see what's above me...in the sky. I've been too into my routine activities everyday; Go to work-Lunch-Go home-Chat on the phone-Sleep. When i saw there are a lot of stars in the sky twinkling, i realized itz been sooooooooo very long since i've last seen stars especially that many. I kinda think that i've forgotten they exist. Sad eh? I saw a scorpio :) The rest, i can't tell...not that i remember every zodiac's sign...Hihi

It may seem nothing that i see stars....but itz been forever since i last saw stars...seeing them twinkling... :) Simply tantalizing!

0 commentz: