Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Never too late for a resolution

Only 16th February in 2010. That is roughly 47 days since 2009. After Feb, we have 10 more months to go til 2010 ends. Gosh! REALLY can't wait! Guess life will transform by then; whether it goes as planned or it will have a twisted end that will change many lives. Guess we'll just have to wait and see as many things are not within my control.

Anyhow, lemme lay out some resolutions or wishes I've got hanging at the back of my head but didn't have the chance to jot it down! *Thanks,Mr.Work.U've done a great job taking my life away*

1. Settle my credit card bill!
2. Settle my loan with my dad!
3. Have more money $ense.
4. Read more books.
5. Have a larger vocab!
6. Improve my writing style.
7. Take better care of my health and of coz finance!
8. Grow longer hair....or atleast have patience to not cut it short.
9. Have more patience....esp with PEOPLE!*Getting tougher these days :|*
10.Keep in touch with friends as often as possible.
11.Be more domestic whenever possible.
12.Spring clean my room atleast once a month.
13.Talk less. *Is this even possible? :S*
14.Give more to the less fortunate to that i can escape the tax!
15.Pay back my study loan...atleast once in 2 months. =p
16.Lose weight.
17.(There must be more to be added to the list..but i decide not to drain it)

As much as I'd like to put "Lose weight" as my number one resolution....i decide not to coz it has always been number one every year and it doesn't really work so this year..I put it elsewhere on my list. Plus i don't even have time to work towards it. Darn!

0 commentz: