Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Earrings :)

Many pairs for one pair of ears just so suit all my moods and attires and .. COZ i can! =p



Not a hundred pairs yet. To date, there are only about 60 pairs. I believe the number will increase and will eventually reach 100 by end of 2010. =) Anyhow, it is quite an indulgence...a cheap one if you wanna ask. I normally get a few pairs when I'm too broke to get other stuff. Well, I love new stuff so I guess it can't be helped.

Honestly, I can't wear nickel due to allergies but a girl just can't help it. LOL!

Note : For viewing purposes only. Not for sale. =p

2 commentz:

aMiR said...

This is where all ur money go to huh : P

. Ruz . said...

Hey! Those are like what...3 for RM10.And I've been collecting since I was in high school. I can stop buying provided that u buy it for me instead. :p I love new stuff!No matter how small. =p