Friday, August 16, 2013

The Last Polka@Whisk, Empire Subang

When you are bored with the commercialized ice-cream, give the homemade ones a shot. The last time I dropped by Whisk was about a year or two ago for their cakes. This time, my brother in-law introduced me to The Last Polka. Being the noob me, I have not heard of this but the packaging looks nice. Guess this could be Fat Baby's rival. ;)

There are quite a number of flavours. I settled with Salted Gula Melaka because I love gula Melaka and it reminds me of salted caramel.

Deep dark chocolate is my hudband's and Horlicks is apparently what my bro in-law always go for.

Of all 3 we ordered, mine is the BEST! Deep dark choc is bitter for my liking and I have a feeling my bro in-law might switch to Salted Gula Melaka after this. :p




Pink Stacks; new flavour they have in the list but was not lucky enough to try it as it was already sold out. Better luck next time j guess.

The damage?




Us fooling around cozy he interior decor is nice.




For those who has never been to Whisk, enjoy the 2 pics below. Address is at the bottom of this post.






Wanna know more about The Last Polka? Go to www.thelastpolka.com

Other flavours to drool after:
Mango
French Toast
Strawberry Cream Cheese
Nutella
Teh Tarik
Green Tea
Malt and Peanut Butter

Whisk@Empire Subang
LG 3A, Empire Shopping Gallery
Jalan SS16/1,
Subang Jaya
47500 Selangor.
Tel: 03-5022 2060

Whisk, Outpost
G139, 1 Utama Shopping Center,
1, Lebuh Bandar Utama,
Petaling Jaya.
47800 Selangor.
Tel: 03-7722 1020

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 commentz: