Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Essential Appliances

Essential is another subjective word. It all depends on the individuals. What triggered this subject?

Well, ever since I'm living in the attic I always fine tune the way I live. Up til now I still eat out a lot with my husband. Trying to cut this down. I gotta admit time most of the time doesn't permit.

We have gone from no pantry to having a fridge. Then to microwave to sandwich maker...electric kettle..mini grill and latest addition, the toaster. :)

Another one on the way is a multi-cooker I bumped into on some deals website. That will allow me to boil my edamame, steam my BBQ paus, fry some simply fried rice and my favourite omelette maybe ;)

What I wish to have is still my own house. What would be good to have right now is a washing machine and drying area :p sounds almost like a house in the attic! Anyhow, still not enough space!!! Lol! Space is always an issue for me I guess. Never had a room big enough. It is always just the rift size for a bedroom set and a spot to pray and that's it! I have more in the attic we there are 2 of us and we practically make a house in the room so yea....not enough :p

What I consider as essential items(apart from lights and fans and water pump):

Fridge
Washing machine
Microwave oven
Vacuum cleaner
Radio

That's pretty much it. No, I don't have tv on my list. I don't need it. :p To be normal like everyone else, fine I'll have it on my list. At the very bottom that is. Pfffftt

P/s: Juz feel the need to blab!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 commentz: