Saturday, August 16, 2008

=)

You can start counting the times i have smiley as my title or part of my title :p
Not that im super happy or something good has happened but ive heard some stuff which could help me bring back my self-esteem to the level it was at before it went down the drain.

On my way back from work today, i've had some lines breing refreshed in my mind. *Yea...i was driving and slightly dreaming*

Here are few nice stuff people had said to me which made me feel....nice...or made me realize that im not too bad....*my pessimism kills sometimes :(

"I love your skin. It is so soft" (i'm a girl...besides that, thanks to the amount of lotion i've spent my money on)

"Wow.Is this your handwriting?Wow.Soooo neat." (i really dun think so)

"The best smile is in your smile" (sweet...teehee)

"OMG.Soooo nice....u should really sing....OMG." (i dun think so...)

"Do us a favour. Save us all and be the emcee" (i dun think im that gewd.. :)

"All the girls i know are dumb but u're different.u're smart.." (am i?i dunno..i dun think so)

"Ur eyes are beautiful" (tq.i hope so too)

"I love ur eyes" (i love urs too honey ;) )

"So nice. I like your handwriting." (i dun think it looks nice...)

"Wow.Beautiful nails." (yea..coz itz shape is pretty long..and not squarish...thanks)

"Have u been emceeing for long? U're so good" (Really?Hmm...i dunno & no i never emceed b4)

"She's msian but she has butt and boobs" (Pretty bold..but maybe i have those coz im not thin)

See.U dun have to be beautiful. U dun have to be perfect. U just have to be yourself. :)
Well, im not at the top of my self-esteem but these lil things that ppl say to me sounds nice and could make my day a lil. Thanks peeps.

1 commentz:

Raieza Hanim R said...

wow i totally agree with you on the last few lines dear. :)

you don't have to be perfect, you just have to be yourself.