Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Damnit!!!!! LoveStory

LoveStory...sounds so soapy...at times crappy too.

You can hardly tell which is wrong and which is rite in love unless you can see your future....
Long distance relationships rarely work but i have faith in mine coz mine has got quite a solid foundation before he had to go.

Most people would say it would make your heart grow ponder.In my opinion, it makes you fight even more.LOL!We tend to fight not cause we don't miss each other but we fight cause we miss each other too much but there's nothing we can do about it. :

My mood was sooo off last nite.He finally got his internet connection installed so he could now see me online and he'z been wanting to have vid calls with me so i believe has has first been waiting for his internet connection.Then he waited for me to get home.Right after im done with my dinner...my mood got worst.Thanks to my dad(Refer prev. post).

I got to my room.Turned on the electone and started playing but nothing sounds and feels right so i called him up....he took soooo long to pick up.Itz not an issue itz juz that i have he'z-stuck-with-some-games-on-his-pc thought in my head.Yeah...assumption..assumption..assumption....sowie.It turned out that he was spreading some peanut butter on his bread...forgodsake,wat'z wrong with putting the bread down and pick up???Rite?I alreayd drop whatever i'm doing when i hear him calling..why can't he do the same?Rite?Urgghhhhh....forgodsake itz juz a bread!

He picked up the phone and told me he would call me later....i can't stand talking to him with his mouthful on the phone cause i can't make out what he's saying and my mood is crazee.Usually he would ca;; me rite after he'z done with whatever he is doing but apparently last nite...he got stuck somewhere i guess...else why would he take forever rite?Then he said he wants to vid call so i hungup...get my webcam and mic connected.Called him up.His messenger hit some error and he got disconnected.That surely added fuel.I called to ask why he said "Forget it.I'm not in the mood.I dunno why you have to alwayz ruin my mood.Why do u like to fight so much?"

Trust me.I don't wish to fight.Just that sometimes he adds spice to my temper.And so everything is dumped on him in the end.Then he would complain why do i dump things on him.Can't help it honey.U're suppose to help me calm down not add things up.And when i'm super crazee u could atleast help me get to the sane side rite?You need to fight fire with water not fire with fire.HE even dare to say "This is what i meant we can't get along".WTF?!?!?!?!The question now is...do u wanna work on it or not....not whether u can get along or not.Damnit!!!!!

A friend of mine who got back from Africa got married after few months being with her husband(her bf back then)....she chatted a lil with me yesterday and she sounded oh-so-happy....i dunno if i'll ever be married...my bf seems to take forever.This is our 7th year together...Damnit!!!!If you don't take actions on ur plans...it won't happen.Planning is a very important thing....90% of the people i know do not know this and i hate it coz they will end up implementing the word Adhoc and it kills me.

Honey, can't u be water once in awhile?..........

0 commentz: